World and Sports Events Immortalized in Photographs
Twenty-five years in the visual media industry has given me extensive on-location, on-deadline experience with the technical-span of processing black and white film and silver halide paper prints in the 1980s, to processing negative/slides and film scanning in the 1990s, to making the highest-resolution 16 or 18 Megapixel (RAW) digital images (at up to 10 frames-per-second) in today’s professional digital cameras.
Some of the services visual journalist Anthony Bolante of The Image Arsenal is capable of providing clients include:
- High-Resolution DSLR still photography (16/18 MP RAW)
- High-Definition 1080p DSLR videography and sound
- Photo editor with extensive on-deadline experience in multiple-photographer workflow management
- Multimedia presentations
- Remote DSLR and analog (film) camera rigging (10 frames-per-second sports-photo remote capable)
- Remote multiple GoPro camera rigging for still photography, including time-lapse imagery, and for video including underwater-videography
- Photo archiving (focusing on metadata preservation and copyright protection)
- High-Resolution Analog (film/slide positives) to digital file transfer (JPG, TIF, GIF, PSD, PDF)
- Photo/Media event planning, coordination, and project management (was Vancouver 2010 Olympics Staff Photo Operations Supervisor)
- When you absolutely need a photojournalist who will go where NO ONE ELSE WILL GO to an on-assignment whether it be where ‘things go boom’ or on the side of a cliff 1,000-feet off the deck, I’m your man, with the cam!
If you would like to purchase any of the images you see here on www.theimagearsenal.com, please fill out the electronic message below to request for a high-resolution, archival quality print. Thanks!